Thursday, October 10, 2013

Banana Oats Smoothie

I am into eating healthy these days... that does not mean bland food but tasty, filling and nutritious food. I have been looking up recipes for that.

My biggest challenge is evening. I come home by 6.15 pm and then head to the gym. It is the time when I am most hungry. I have a fruit at 5 pm so that is out. I started looking up smoothie recipes. Finding good recipes which do not need strawberry, raspberries, blueberries or cranberries is very difficult. I even decided to buy blueberries but the price (Rs 500) gave me a heart attack.

Finally, I came across good recipes on Tarla Dalal's app. Here is one of them:

WP_20131009_004


Ingredients:

- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup Danone vanilla yoghurt (original recipe mentions dahi+honey)
- 2 tbsp flax seeds (you can skip these but they make the recipe healthier)

Method:

Combine in a mixer and blend. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment