Saturday, January 11, 2014

Oats Uttapam



WP_20140102_002

I, rather my cook, made this last week. Very, very healthy and quite tasty. I don't remember the exact measurements of the recipe 'coz that was changed according to preference.

Ingredients:

- 1 cup oats- powdered. Powder Quaker quick cooking oats in a mixer
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 green chilly
- salt to taste

-  Finely chopped Veggies- onion, tomato, carrot, cabbage and any other veggies you want to add

Method:

Mix all the above ingredients to make a loose batter like that of dosa or uttapam. Spread some oil on the non stick tawa. Spread the batter on the tawa with a spoon and cook like dosa/uttapam.

Yummy.

3 comments:

  1. Always wanted to try it. Gave this recipe to a friend right now.l

    ReplyDelete
  2. making this today. Will tell you how it goes

    ReplyDelete
  3. […] end this post, I have a wonderful oats egg-white uttapam recipe to share that I found on Bulbul’s blog. The original recipe does not have egg whites but I added it for a protein boost. Bulbul has some […]

    ReplyDelete