Sunday, March 10, 2013

Chikoo Shake

I am trying to eat as healthy as possible these days and scouting for new recipes in that regard. I drink milk everyday. When I was a kid my mom would force me to drink milk every morning. I never liked it... and now it has become a habit. I feel uneasy on mornings when there is no time to drink milk. I hate plain milk and need to add flavor. But is that healthy? Not as healthy as I would like it to be.
I have switched to chikoo shakes. It is the healthiest option in summers.

WP_20130310_001

Ingredients:
- 1 chikoo
- 1/2 glass skimmed milk
- 2 drops of honey (I do not use sugar... honey is a healthier option)

Method:
- Cut the chikoo. Put it in a mixer jar. Add some milk and honey
- Turn on the mixer
- Add rest of the milk. Turn on mixer
- Serve

WP_20130310_002

No comments:

Post a Comment