Saturday, March 9, 2013

Chocolate Cookies

2012-06-27-062



2012-06-27-060


2012-06-27-061

I came across the recipe for chocolate cookies online. It is extremely simple and made with ingredients at home. I came home and within half an hour had a plate of beautiful, tasty, soft and gooey cookies.
I am posting the recipe below... will have to search where I copied from.

Ingredients:
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- 1 and half cup powdered sugar

Method:
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. I did not have any so used oil. I think parchment paper would have been better. I used a muffin tray since I did not want the batter to spread out and become one flat cookie.
- Mix all the ingredients till it becomes a cohesive mixture.
- Fill a large bowl with cold water and wet your hand before rolling the mixture into small balls.
- Arrange on the tray and bake for 11 mins.

I prefer the soft and gooey texture compared to hard one. Must try.

No comments:

Post a Comment